(914) 238-7200 x1007
Mary Marchionno, Registrar
Moving to Chappaqua?
To determine if an address falls within the Chappaqua Central School District, or to determine for which elementary or middle school an address is zoned, please contact Mary Marchionno at (914) 238-7200 x 1007 or MaMarchionno@chappaquaschools.org.
New and current residents enrolling a new student (even if there is a sibling already in the District), will need to verify residency and provide specific information about the child in order to register them to attend Chappaqua schools.
Please click HERE to print out a registration form, follow the instructions below, and return all documents to:
In order to register your child(ren) for school you will need to provide the following:
- Completed Student Registration Form
- Birth Certificate or Baptismal Certificate, or other other acceptable proof of birth date (IE Passport)
- Copy of valid parent/Guardian driver's license on non-driver identification card
- Proof of Residency as follows:
- Deed to House or executed contract of sale, or
- Lease (signed and dated by both tenant and landlord), or
- Notarized affidavit from the homeowner/landlord confirming your residency with a copy of their tax bill or deed
- Proof of Guardianship (This applies to parents who are separated or divorced and for those children not living with biological/adoptive parents):
- Court Order Agreement regarding guardianship/custody
- Other documents establishing guardianship/custody
Please note: Children who will be 5 years old on or before December 31 of the current school year are eligible to enroll in Kindergarten. Packets are sent home to prospective parents at the end of February.
Moving Within CCSD?
Removing a Student?