Dear CCSD Families:
The District continues to work on conserving resources, by posting forms, letters, and information on the website www.chappaquaschools.org. Click on the titles that appear below for forms and information.
The following are ACTION items. Please return to me by Monday, September 12:
- FERPA - Access to student records, personal information, and how it will be disseminated to media, colleges and military requests unless you opt out.
- Web Publishing Permission Slip - Grant or deny permission for publication of identified or unidentified student's work or photos.
In addition, please review the forms below to see if they are of interest to you. Please read, complete and return to the office or person designated. If you should have difficulty locating the forms that you need, please feel free to contact me at 238-7200 x1002.
- Infinite Campus Portal Agreement - Parent access to a student’s schedule, attendance, report cards, and more. If you have not created a Portal account, please click on the link provided to get started. There is no need to submit a portal agreement if you already have an account.
- Food Services - Lunch menus, online payment system and free/reduced lunch application.
- Integrated Pest Letter - Register if you wish to receive 48-hour prior written notice of pesticide applications.
- Census Form - Complete if you have children who will attend Chappaqua’s schools in future years.
- Asbestos Information - District compliance with legal regulations.
- Bus Packet - Bus safety and transportation information, activity bus and snow dismissal routes.
- Parking Spaces/Curb Cut letter - Use and abuse of handicapped parking areas and curb cuts.
For those of you who are looking for the 2022-23 School Calendar:
A one-page summary of the 2022-23 Academic Calendar is located under the "District" tab. Check out the updated, customizable, and downloadable calendar. Instructions are available online if you need a little help.
Please also review the District’s 2022-23 Code of Conduct (Policy 5030) with your child(ren) before school begins. You may access it HERE.
District Clerk/Secretary to the Superintendent
Chappaqua Central School District
P.O. Box 21 Chappaqua, NY 10514
(914) 238-7200 x1002