Parentally Placed Out-of-District Transportation Form
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Section 3635 of the New York State Education Law requires that parents who seek transportation for their children to Non-Public Schools must present their request to the Board of Education.
UPDATE: SED said executive orders issued by the governor relating to Covid-19 represent "a reasonable excuse for a delay under Ed. Law 3635."
To be eligible for transportation:
- You must be a legal resident of the Chappaqua Central School District.
- Requests MUST be made no later than April 15, 2020.
- A separate request must be made for each student.
- A child must be five (5) years of age by December 31, 2020.
- A child must be attending grade K-12 in the 2020-21 school year.
- You must live within 15 miles of destination.
If any of these requirements are not met the District has the right to refuse your request, regardless of any past approvals. (Grandfather Clauses are no longer allowed.)
Please click HERE for the 2020-2021 Parentally Placed Out-of-District Transportation Request Form.