Agenda November 9, 2021
CHAPPAQUA CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
BOARD OF EDUCATION
Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 1:00 pm
Presiding Officer: Hilary Grasso
Pledge of Allegiance
1. Call the meeting to order at 1:00 pm
2. Proposed Executive Session, to discuss matters of health & safety, the employment history of particular persons and matters leading to the employment of a corporation, subject to Board approval.
3. Reconvene Special Board Meeting
4. Recommended Action: Other
4.1 BE IT RESOLVED, that the Board of Education approves the amended proposal for legal services from Cuddy & Feder LLP, dated October 29, 2021, related to the subdivision of property at Buttonhook and Sabina Roads, as presented to the Board at this meeting, and authorizes the Board President to execute this agreement.
4.2 BE IT RESOLVED, that the Board of Education hereby approves an agreement with WSP USA Inc., dated November 8, 2021 for additional project support related to the Zauderer Subdivision project, and authorizes the Board President to execute the agreement.
4.3 BE IT RESOLVED, that the Board of Education hereby adopts the revised 2021-22 Board of Education Meeting Schedule.
5. Notice of Future Meetings
Wednesday, November 17, 2021, 7:30 pm
Douglas Grafflin Elementary School Presentation
Location to be determined
Thursday, November 18, 2021, 12:30 pm
Any person who seeks accommodation based upon disability should contact the District Clerk,
Liisa Elsner at 238-7200, x-1002, at least five days prior to the meeting.
Chappaqua Board of Education
66 Roaring Brook Road
Chappaqua, NY 10514
PLEASE TURN OFF ALL CELL PHONES DURING MEETING