Agenda March 7, 2021
CHAPPAQUA CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
BOARD OF EDUCATION
Sunday, March 7, 2021 - 11:00 A.M.
Via Zoom Videoconference
Presiding Officer: Victoria Bayard Tipp
Pledge of Allegiance - Holly McCall
This meeting will be closed to in-person public attendance. Governor Cuomo has allowed public bodies including school boards to fulfill their obligations to conduct business in the public eye without permitting in-person attendance by the public, “provided that the public has the ability to view or listen to such proceeding and that such meetings are recorded and later transcribed.
1. Call the Meeting to Order at 11:00 am.
2. BE IT RESOLVED, that the Board of Education hereby appoints Dr. Christine Ackerman as District Clerk pro tempore.
3. Proposed Executive Session, subject to Board approval, to discuss matters of health and safety.
4. Reconvene Special Board Meeting
5. BE IT RESOLVED, that the Board hereby authorized its President to sign a License Agreement dated March 7, 2021 with the Town of New Castle regarding the remediation by the Town of an oil spill, as presented to the Board at this meeting. A copy of said License Agreement shall be incorporated by reference within the minutes of this meeting.
6. Notice of Future Meetings
March 17, 2021 – 7:30 pm
Curriculum & Technology/Special Education/Athletics Budget Presentations
Horace Greeley High School - Auditorium
Wednesday, March 24, 2021 – 7:30 pm
Operations & Maintenance/Non-Instructional/Revenue/Tax Rates/Contingency Budget Presentations
Horace Greeley High School – Auditorium
Any person who seeks accommodation based upon disability should contact the District Clerk,
Liisa Elsner at 238-7200, x-1002, at least five days prior to the meeting.
Chappaqua Board of Education
66 Roaring Brook Road
Chappaqua, NY 10514
PLEASE TURN OFF ALL CELL PHONES DURING MEETING