Agenda May 19, 2020
CHAPPAQUA CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
BOARD OF EDUCATION
Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 5:00 pm
Education Center - Board Conference Room
Zoom Video Conference Link
Presiding Officer: Jane Kimmel Shepardson
Pledge of Allegiance - Holly McCall
(A LiveStream video link was provided for this meeting.)
This meeting will be closed to in-person public attendance. Governor Cuomo has allowed public bodies including school boards to fulfill their obligations to conduct business in the public eye without permitting in-person attendance by the public, “provided that the public has the ability to view or listen to such proceeding and that such meetings are recorded and later transcribed.”
1. Call the Meeting to Order at 5:00 p.m.
2. Appointment of Dr. Christine Ackerman as District Clerk Pro Tempore
BE IT RESOLVED, that the Board of Education hereby appoints Dr. Christine Ackerman as District Clerk pro-tempore for this Board meeting.
3. Proposed Executive Session, subject to Board approval, to discuss the employment history of a particular persons, litigation, contract negotiations and to receive advice from counsel.
4. Reconvene Special Public Meeting at which no action will be taken.
5. Notice of Future Meetings
Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 7:30 pm
Tenured Teacher Recognition
Horace Greeley High School – Academic Commons
Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 7:00 pm
Any person who seeks accommodation based upon disability should contact the District Clerk,
Liisa Elsner at 238-7200 x-1002, at least five days prior to the meeting.
Chappaqua Board of Education
66 Roaring Brook Road
Chappaqua, NY 10514